Head of Company
Chief Executive Officer
Technical (Ports Infastructure)
Finance, Human Resource & Administration
Passenger Gateway (Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal)
Passenger Gateway (Cruise Terminal)
Technical (Railway Infrastructure)
Contract / Procurement
• Master of Business Administration in Shipping and Logistics from Middlesex University, London.
• Bachelor of Art (Hons) in Economics from York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
• Diploma in Accountancy from Toronto School of Business, Canada
He has vast experience of over 25 years as board member and chairman in both public-listed companies and private limited companies which included Bursa Malaysia Berhad, KUB Malaysia Berhad, Perkasa Trading Sdn Bhd, Arus Sutera Sdn Bhd and Associated Concrete Products (Sabah) Sdn Bhd.
Datuk Faisyal has been the Chairman of Suria for the second time. His earlier appointment as Chairman of Suria Capital Holdings Berhad was from January 2013 until May 2018.
He also sits as board of trustee in Yayasan Bumiputera Sabah Berhad and as governor member in Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Berhad.
• Degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of Lancaster, United Kingdom
• Fellow member of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, United Kingdom (ACCA)
• Chartered Accountant registered with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
• Chartered Fellow (FCILT) of The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT)
Ng Kiat Min sits on the Board of subsidiary companies, namely Sabah Ports, SCHB Engineering, SP Marine Services, S.P. Satria, Borneo Waterways Explorer and Suria RE. She joined Suria in 2001, as Senior Manager (Corporate Development). During her tenure, she had been instrumental in securing the core business of Sabah Ports through the privatisation exercise. Upon the success of the privatisation, she was appointed as the General Manager (Corporate Services/Finance) for Sabah Ports. On 2 June 2010, she was appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of Suria before holding the post of Acting Group Chief Executive Officer of Suria on 29 July 2015. She is also the Managing Director of Sabah Ports since 22 July 2016 following her appointment as Group Managing Director.
In February 2020, she was conferred the prestigious Global Ports Forum Award in the category “Woman of The Year in Port/Terminal Industry” for her role, contributions and achievements in the industry. The award was accorded in recognition of the dynamic approach for efficiency and effectiveness in delivering value-added services to customers and for providing effective leadership in enhancing stakeholders’ value.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from International Islamic University, Malaysia
Azman Amarasikin joined the Group on 1 April 2007 as a Senior Manager in Suria Bumiria Sdn Bhd before he became the General Manager in January 2012. He served S.P. Setia Berhad from 1997 to 2006 prior to joining the Group.